Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 20, 2013

Deciding to keep on with my LOVE Affair with the Black Liquid

Deciding to keep on with my LOVE Affair with the Black Liquid

When we hear the word coffee, most of us light up. This BLACK LIQUID addictive beverage holds strong in our everyday lives. 
                                                                                                             I admit, I am a coffee lover. Just the aroma of a hot cup of coffee (brewed or not), could send me to cloud nine.
                                                                                                                                                                     I can consume at least 3 cups everyday! When I do my stuff such as go over time with my craft work or answer online messages, I drink some more to keep me awake.

Experts agree that moderate coffee consumption of up to 4- 5 cups per day is not associated with detrimental effect on health and may thus fit within a balanced and active lifestyle. That's why I really enjoy a cup of NESCAFÉ coffee to refresh my body and mind before embarking on demanding tasks. 

Now, with a lot of variants to choose from Nescafe coffee products, I'm sure to keep my LOVE affair with the black liquid   :)

3 comments: